Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunday's Fun + some buys.

Sunday outfit of the day.
Top is from H&M, skirt too.

Face of the day, just a splat of BB cream, Maybelline's Clear Smooth Minerals blush in Natural Rose and splash of NYX megashine lipgloss in Smokey Look + NYX round lipstick in Circe.

Did some shopping.
Since I am in search for a bigger bag that fits everything, I bought a bag for RM40.

I like the design, it's classy and simple.

My favourite remover is Elianto's but since the price jackup a little. I didn't want to spend a little more for it.
Etude House was having a sale for their makeup removers. 2 for RM25 which is really reasonable for a cheapo like me.

One is lip+eye makeup remover, one is a mascara remover.

Picked up two past issue magazines.
Onee-gyaru kei magazine, Scawaii.

On the other side, I got a new phone!

It's the Blackberry Torch. Really excited right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment