Saturday, March 21, 2015

Little buy : Bourjois powder


The Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. I got this powder because it was on sale at the beauty shop near my hostel. For quite some time I was been very intrigued by this powder because of many raves from youtubers and bloggers on how it is comparable to high end powders in the market.

With the sale, it is a sin not to pick it up.

It comes with a slim red packaging, very compact and ideal for popping it into the purse. It does not take up much space. It comes with a mirror but there's no applicator. You have to apply it with your own sponge applicator or brush. I like it this way because I never use brushes or sponge applicators that comes with the makeup unless in certain situations. I always to use my own brushes.

The shade I have picked up is 52 Vanilla.
This is the lightest shade available. Usually in Bourjois foundation ranges, my shade is 51 Light Vanilla.
I am actually a little worried that 52 Vanilla will be a tinge too dark on me since I have seen the reviews that this powder goes on slightly darker than the foundation range. I have yet to try it on my face but swatching it on my arm, it looks do-able on my NC15- NC20 skin.

I will come back with a review on my FOTD post when I do try out this powder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment