Tuesday, July 5, 2011

hello from Malaysia + hauls and parcels!!

Just arrived in Malaysia on July 4th. It feels so good to be home with the parents and also the good food available here.
The only downside about here , it's the hot weather and also, the slow internet speed.

It just have been only the first day, I've been shopping for quite a lot. teehee.
Got two shorts, one from Max-tino (the one with the adorable ribbon) and also one from cotton on. The one from Cotton on is extremely affordable, it's only RM29.00.
Such a bargain.

The following post will be stuffs I've got from my parcels.

First up, a collection of NYX lipglosses.
They are my favourite brand of lipglosses. The consistency is smooth, the colours are pigmented and most importantly they are pretty cheap. I got mine from cherryculture.com.
From left : Dolly pink, Smokey Look, Natural, Mauve, Whipped, Sorbet.

RMK's eyeshadows.
They are used but I got them since they are cheap and I really wanted to try them but not pay the hefty price tag.
Texture is smooth, colours are pigmented and spreads like butter.

Majorlica Majorca's Puff de Cheek in PK333. This is the limited edition colour that I made my mum help me pick it up when I was in Russia.

It comes with a cute puff which I doubt I would use, I prefer using a brush to apply my blusher.

Here's a swatch of it. It is a typical bubblegum pink which goes well with fair skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment