Thursday, July 21, 2011

Play it!

I picked up Playboy's new line of woman fragrance in Play it Lovely during my transit.
It comes in 30ml for USD10.

There are 3 different types of fragrance in this line. Play it Lovely, Play it Sexy and Play it Spicy.
I haven't really smelt the other lines.
For play it lovely. It has a really sweet scent which I like. It's not sweetly sickening like how I find Britney Spear's perfumes are.
I don't know how to describe the scent since I do not know much about scents and perfumes.

Upon applying it last quite awhile long enough for me but not too long. About 7 hours or so.
Pretty good for its price.

and also a camwhore picture. This picture has been taken quite awhile ago but I never found the appropriate time to post it.

A close up shot of the eye make up could be seen in this post.

Just some extra infomation.
Nail : TheFaceShop nail polish in GR503

No comments:

Post a Comment