Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Parcels + haul part 2!



Part 2 of the parcel + haul post.

This one is a tinted moisturizer/foundation which I picked up in Russia to try out.
It is really really cheap.
So I have used only once, it works well on days you don't want a heavy coverage. It is light.

A simple swatch.
Too bad it comes in limited tones. Mine is in natural but it seems a little pink tone for me at first but it does blends after applying.

Here comes the continuation of stuffs I got from my parcel.
NYX Lip lacquer pot which I have been wanting to try for the longest time.
I really like NYX lip products. I think they worth every penny you pay for.

I got mine in Georgia Peach.
It is a nudy pink colour. Looks extremely gorgeous from the pot.

LA color eyeshadow palette. Cheap and works really well.
I got too many brown eyeshadow colours. It seems.

NYX Mosaic blush in Rosey. NYX blushes are love too.
Great pigmentation and colour.
Lovely enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment