Friday, July 8, 2011

EOTD fails and lippies swatches

I am experimenting makeup currently to make sure how am I gonna dress up for o-bon. Want a look that is gonna match my yukata.

I tried. I tried applying like full black eyeliner all over my eyes like how most of my friend does their makeup.

Didn't look quite as good as it should be. Looks too dark on me and made my eyes look smaller (this i don't like.).
Have to retry it again next time by smudging the black outside instead of applying on the waterline.


This, worked out much better even with the red-pink eyeshadow.
It's still in an experimental process sort of look. Not something I would wear out because of the red. Quite an unsafe colour.

Ok now on to the swatches of 2 new lip colours I got from NYX. The rest is just a repurchase.

NYX megashine lipgloss in Dolly Pink.
The colour itself is super pigmented I just applied on to my lower lip and spread it all over the lip to achieve this nice bright pink that is not too pigmented.
I am loving it!

NYX megashine lipgloss in Natural
In the tube it looks a wee bit scary with the beigy colour. I thought I wasn't gonna work for me when I first saw it in the tube.
After applying, it is like one the wearable everyday colours that everyone loves. A beigy nude pink. Very flattering on fair skin.
Also, I am loving it!

NYX lipglosses are best for its price.

No comments:

Post a Comment