Thursday, June 30, 2011

post-exam outing

Previously it was exam season thus I was too busy to actually get on the blog thus sorry for the week without updates.
Now since everything is over, I am gonna update a little before returning back home in a few days.

First is a EOTD using the new Vivienne Sabo eyeshadow duo that I picked up awhile ago, I really love the colour but it is not too long lasting and it smudges without a primer.

I also visited Hard Rock cafe in Arbat Street
Food was just average, I feel amongst the American cuisine, Chili's has to be the best.
The grilled medium rare sirloin I ordered was a little bland.

My open faced grilled sirloin.

After the meal, visited Red Square, sadly the square is all barred up.
St. Basil's cathedral is breathtaking.

The eternal flame to honour those who scarified in the war.

The view of Moscow city from the bridge.

Kremlin, Red Square and St. Basil's. All in one.

No comments:

Post a Comment