Sunday, June 12, 2011

Drunkards and Chili's

On Friday, after all our credits, we headed for a meal in Chili's in Arbat Street.
It's the first Chili's in Russia.

Before that we had a stroll at the streets of New Arbat.
It feels more lively than when it was Winter. More street vendors and performance and activities.
It was 9pm when I took this picture, still look like it was evening.

Walking..walking..walking...
Chili's!

The menu.

I ordered a Cafe Latte.

The rest of the food orders was a shared order.
The portion is so big that I couldn't finish them up!!
Grilled Baby Back Ribs. This is their star menu.
Salad Explosion
Nachos!!


After the meal, we had a drink in the bar.
We were suppose to head home at 2pm before the metro stops its operation but unfortunately some of my groupmates got high, well half drunk thus we stayed till 5.30am.

I am not much of a drinker, so I drank only the light stuffs.
My sparkling champagne.

The streets of Arbat at 5.27am.


No comments:

Post a Comment