Sunday, July 19, 2015

Summer haul : Maybelline & Divage

Maybelline had a 3 for sale and Divage released their brand new lip polish which got me rushing to the beauty store.
I took advantage of the offer because I wanted to try out their lash sensational mascara. At the same time I picked up two lipsticks from the same brand. Also, the Divage Lip polish, I picked up three shades.

Divage Lip Polish.
With the liquid lipstick hybrid lip products releases going on, it seems like this local Russian brand has finally caught up with the trend and releasing their own versions of the lip polish. This product comes in around 8 shades.
I got 3 shades from the 8 and they are the pinks and neutrals.

The lip polish packaging is beautiful! The cap is a pink-silver colour giving it a sleek and girly feel to a simple packaging.

The shades do not have a name. I picked up 02 , 03, 04.

Swatches from top 02,03,04 and 01

The only shade from the swatches I did not pick up is 01.

Maybelline Lash Sensational

It took me awhile to get this. When it was first launched I really like the packaging because it is a rose coloured tube. I definitely could not resist roses and pinks.
I put it on hold since I had quite a number of mascaras. The other day I finished one of my mascaras and I thought it is time to get a new mascara and took advantage of the offer.

Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lipcolor

This lipstick range is only available in selected countries. I like this lipstick because It is affordable but the texture and feel on the lips is luxurious.

170 Rose Diva 175 Miss Light

I am pretty sure these colours are Russian limited since the names for the shades are in Russian and I have not seen this shade anywhere else except over here.

Rose Diva is a purplish magenta shade.
Miss Light is a peach-pink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment