Wednesday, July 1, 2015

FOTD : Birthday celebration

For my base product, I applied the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation. Undereye concealer, I have been using the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer, it has been my go to undereye concealer eversince I bought it. It has replaced my 3CE Full Coverage Concealer as my go to undereye concealer. I love how it highlights my undereye. 
I topped the base makeup off with my MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. 

Blush, I used the Catrice Cheek and Lip Colour in Neo Geisha. It is a limited edition. 
Bronzer is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Gel for Face. It is my first time using it.I used it by itself, applying under my cheekbones instead of mixing it up with my foundation to give a full face bronzed look. It is very easy to blend and spread but I still don't know how to think about this product yet. 
Highlighter is the Topshop Glow Stick. 

For my eye, I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance with the Essence Single Eyeshadow in Triple Choc and Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette. Mascara is the L'oreal Volumissime x4.
Eyeliner is the Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. Eyebrow is the Catrice Brow Pencil. 

For my lips, it is the L'oreal Collection Privee in Julianne's Nude. 

No comments:

Post a Comment