Monday, July 13, 2015

Eyeshadow craze : mini haul

I have been getting eyeshadows each time I pop into the beauty store that it has become a serious issue. The Essence Revamp Mono Eyeshadows and Divage Velvet Eyeshadow are just so great for being so cheap and quality is just magnifique for the price paid.

So, this time, I picked up two eyeshadows again.

Essence Eyeshadow in Raindrops on Roses.

The camera does not pick up the shade well. It is a champagne shade with pink iridescent shimmers.
I picked up this shade because it looks like it would make a great lid colour on days I want the extra shine and shimmer.

Divage Velvet Eyeshadow in 7309

This is a matte peach shade. A beautiful lid shade.
The Divage eyeshadows are just to die for. I have bought most of the neutral shades and I love every single shade I have purchased.

If you happened to see a Divage around. Give these eyeshadows a try. 

No comments:

Post a Comment