Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Makeup Organization 2015

It is time to do the yearly makeup organization post. This is last year's post if you have not check it out.
Summer holidays is approaching, it is time for me to pack up my cosmetics and transport them home, so before I pack and wrap up nicely and stuff them into my luggage. 

My makeup storage is still the Fira drawer that I have bought from a senior, it is a second hand. This is a very good makeup storage drawer. This drawer has made makeup storage so much easier. 

This year, it seems like I went shopping crazy during the depression of Rubles and I bought lots of makeup. So what you might see is much much messier than last year's makeup organization.

Let's get digging into the makeup. 
The first drawer from the right are mostly cheek products.
You could see my L'oreal blushes, Essence highlighters and blushers, Topshop glowstick. Also, my Chanel Poudre Universalle Libre and Vivienne Sabo Blush Duo. 

Below the L'oreal blush and Topshop glowsticks.
There are the Essence Soo Glow cream highligters, Essence Come to Town cream blush, TheFaceShop Illuminating cushion blusher. By the way TheFaceShop blush has cracked beyond recognition but I am still keeping it. 

The middle drawer. Basically this drawer houses the eye products. 
There are the Catrice Absolute Nude palette and Majolica Majorca palette, lots of mascaras and eyeliners from different brands.

This is what is below, you could see the mascaras, eyeliners, brow pencils, eyelash glue, also NARS eyeshadow. 

This is the high end drawer. All the high end items go in here with their packaging. 
I just want to keep them in their boxes like brand new. 
There are Yves Saint Laurant, Chanel, Dior, NARS and MAC items in this drawer. Just to name a few, I have the Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Kiss and Blush, Yves Saint Laurant Rouge Volupte and NARS Audacious lipsticks in this drawer.

The lip product drawer. I also have palettes and other products that couldn't fit anywhere else fit into this drawer. 
I am so sorry, this is so messy. An explosion of lip products. 

I have the NYX Butter glosses, Catrice Lip treatment, Victoria Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss, Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque.

The other side, I have a lot of L'oreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks, they are my favourite liquid lipstick from the drugstore, the M.now long lasting lipglosses, Essence I love Nude lipsticks.

The palettes behind. I have the Catrice Absolute Rose Platte, L'oreal La Palette, Diorblush and Estee Lauder lip palette which I got as a freebie. Below those palettes are more lipsticks from brands like Topshop, Max Factor, Rimmel and Essence.

The base drawer. Also, with lots of miscellaneous that would not fit anywhere else.

 Just to show a few products, I have some Chanel products, Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native, ELF tone correcting powder in Shimmer, Collection concealer etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment