Tuesday, July 14, 2015

FOTD : Day out with family


Since I am back home in Malaysia, I have more choices of makeup to choose from from my makeup collection to play around and experiment around.
For my base I used the Etude House Dream on Base in Lavender that has been lying around in my makeup collection. Using it after a long time reminded me why I have chucked this base in the deepest corner. It is really hard to blend. I literally need to rub into my skin to blend this product out. If not, I will leave a purple cast on the face. No one wants a purple face.
Then I layered it with Maybelline's BB Cream (Asian version). I like the Asian version so much better than the European/American version. The coverage is light to medium but I like how natural the finish is on my skin. Perfect for days where I want a natural finish and days I do not want to cake on makeup.
I powdered it off with Palgantong's theatrical powder. At one point, this powder used to be the hottest powder in Asia. It was highly raved in Korea and Japan and I do see it mentioned in Japanese fashion magazines. I really like this powder, it is finely milled, long lasting and natural. The best part, it is super affordable.
For my undereye concealer, I used the Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer.

Cheeks is the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal.

For my eyes, I didn't apply any eyeshadow. Eyeliner is the Essence Eyeliner Pen in Waterproof version. Eyebrows is the Essence Designer Brow in Light Brown and Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara in 01. I forgot the colour since I had this eyebrow mascara for such a long time. I love Japanese eyebrow mascara. I find them to have the best eyebrow mascara.

Mascara is the Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara and Maybelline Hyper Curl Cat Eyes Mascara ( I can't seem to find this mascara anymore, It might have been discontinued. I am really really really sad because it is my HG lower lash mascara. I guess I have to keep the wand. )

My lips is the Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in Pink Punch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment