Friday, August 10, 2012

Missha loot - Missha M Perfect set.

I finally did it.

I finally jumped the bandwagon and got Missha's bestseller BB cream.

The Missha M Perfect Cover BB.

It sure took me long enough to get it.
The seller that I always get my Missha BB cream from, had a promotion on Missha M Perfect Cover BB.
It was buy 2 and get a free Missha concealer. Since her Missha products are already discounted, I was surprised that she did this promotion.
If you stay in Malaysia, I recommend this seller in getting selected BB creams. Click here to the site.

I bought both BB cream plus a concealer at RM111 (USD35) including shipping to my house, which I think it is a reasonable and great price.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB comes in variety (not really, but for Korean BB cream, the colour range can be considered extensive) of shades. It comes in 5 shades, No.13, No.21, No.23, No.27 and No.31.
The colour I got is No.21. The perfect shade for NC15-NC25.
It also comes in a 20ml or 50ml bottle. Mine is 50ml.

It came in a battered condition thanks to poslaju even with bubblewrap.
Not only i received my parcel at 6.30pm, they also handled my parcel roughly.
Poslaju is deteriorating in service.

The BB cream comes with a sleek red tube and a pump dispenser.

It promises skin whitening and anti aging.
Also it comes with SPF42 PA+++. This is good.

Missha The Style Perfect Concealer in #21.

No comments:

Post a Comment