Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Naturalia!

Finally my parcel arrived. Sure took the courier man long enough. Everytime I go to the site to check on updates of my parcel's status, it is always withheld at courier office.

This is the first time trying handmade beauty items.
As promised by my seller no artificial colouring, preservatives and fragrance.

I only got two items since I want to try them out before buying more.
I got a base and a sleeping mask.

Rose petals sleeping mask.
The smell is nowhere near rose fragrance we always smell. It only has very faint rose smell and the rest smells really planty.
I don't know how to describe.

The base.
It is very liquidy! So I was a bit shocked by the consistency.
It is very white so i guess the base suits fairer skintones if not it would look like chalk on the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment