Friday, August 3, 2012

it's Friday.

This is a tiny haul I did few days ago in Sasa and our local pharmacy. 

Sasa is having a promotion on the Dr G Gowoonsesang BB cream at buy two for RM99 which I thought is a pretty good deal. The offer last till today.
I picked up two tubes for myself. 

each tube comes with 45ml since would be able to last you for a good while since you do not need much when applying since it is pretty thick and creamy.

It comes with a traditional squeeze tube like most traditional BB creams but even so the product won't flow out of the tube and get messy because of the creamy texture. 

Here is the description of the BB cream. 


Majolica Majorca Mono Eyeshadow in BR784
I got this because I had a RM20 off voucher. So I didn't pay much for this.

The label at the back.

It is just a medium brown with shimmers.
Very beautiful. 

The last thing I got is this highly raved product.
The Revlon Lip Butter. 

The colour I got is in Strawberry Shortcake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment