Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Post holiday haul

Yesterday was a public holiday so my parents took us out to shop.

I took this advantage to haul things that I need to bring over to Moscow.
So first buy is from Daiso. Nothing very special, just two Hello Kitty laundry bags.

The rest is hauled from the local pharmacy(drugstore)
Nixoderm Skin Ointment, ZA total hydration lotion and Neutrogena Oil-free moisturizer for combination skin.
These items are in my current skincare routine and I am gonna continue this routine until I find better products. They are not at "OMG the best" level yet but they work well on my skin.


Got backup for the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Water Base Sunscreen because this is my current favourite sunscreen. It is so light, non-greasy and watery.
For those who hates greasy sunscreen should look into Biore's sunscreen and you will love it.
I also got the Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse Water Base Sunscreen because of the multiple raves. I just had to pick one to try it out myself.

A FOTD.

My skin's condition is pretty terrible after coming back from holidays. All the chlorine screwed up my skin but I currently back to my skincare routine, so it calmed down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment