Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Love package - Doll Me Up.

I think i am having too much shopping fun in Asia. Maybe I was just stuck in Europe for too long.
It's sad to say that the range of cosmetics offered in Russia is pathetic so is the skincare. There is a lack of variety.
So, I couldn't resist hauling when I am on Asian ground.

This one I ordered online since the seller I always get my dose of Candy Doll, Dolly Wink items was having a clearance sale.
RM100 for 3 items. This deal is too hard to pass.

The seller packaged the items so nicely.
The packaging is so cute and girly.

Here are the 3 items I got.
Candy Doll Cheek Colour in Peach Pink, Candy Doll Highlighter in Marshmallow Purple. Dolly Wink Eyeshadow in #1.

You can see Masuwaka Tsubasa, who is the producer of Dolly Wink's face plastered on the packaging.
The actual eyeshadow is only 1/4 of the size of the packaging.

The eyeshadow comes in 4 colours. A shimmery light brown, champagne, medium brown and dark brown.
Very earthy and natural colours, suitable for any occasion.

The packaging is very cute and princessy like Anna Sui's.

Candy Doll Cheek Colour in Peach Pink.

Like the name, the blush is a peach pink colour. It applies on very sheer to give a natural babydoll cheeks.
The blush suits skintone from NC15-NC25. Other than that, it might appear ashy or do not show up at all.

The blush comes in a compact see-through plastic packaging that looks kinda cheap at first but the packaging is actually very very sturdy.

Candy Doll Highlighter in Marshmallow Purple.

My camera didn't seem to capture the colour. It is a lilac colour.
A very suitable highlight colour for Asian skintones since purples counteract with yellow. Brightens up the skin.

The packaging is the same as the cheek colours'.
It comes with a see-through plastic packaging that is very sturdy.

Today it is the start of Etude House sales, after the sales, the price is more reasonable and closer to the Korean prices. I think I am gonna go crazy in the shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment