Thursday, August 2, 2012

Mint Tea.

Luckily I am not going out today, the weather is horrendous. It looks like a big downpour is coming soon.
I am gonna sit at home and organize my stuffs and watch maybe a drama or two.

Another EOTD.

FOTD

I used Dr G Gowoonsesang Brightening Balm.
I would say I really love this BB cream. 
The texture is thick but creamily thick. It is very easy to spread and apply and just sinks into your skin like a 2nd skin.
The coverage is medium-full coverage. 
It has a semi-matte finish and very good oil control function.

My lip colour is Etude House Code B lipstick in OR201. 

Blush used is ELF natural radiance blush in Innocence.

Now let's go to a fashion haul.
All these clothes are bought with a very affordable price.

an orange dress.
It is very cute and suitable for any occasion.

A sweet chiffon top.
Actually my mum got it for herself but then she thought it was too girly for her then she gave it to me.

The best buy of all. This mint green lace dress.
It is just oh so gorgeous.

the lace on the sleeve is so pretty. 

That's all I got from my fashion haul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment