Saturday, February 27, 2010

Nightmarket and the shopping complex

A random pic from yesterday's night market trip.
Takoyaki!!!Not the most delicious one I have tried but the nearest one which I could get.

I went out with my mum today because she was hunting for new working attire and some cosmetics.

Here's my ETOD,
and FOTD
My hair tends to get all over the place. ._.;

To the products used,
Face:
Etude House Dream On Base in Mint
Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Liquid Foundation in Rose White
Etude House Skin Peach Pact
ELF STUDIO Blush and Bronzing Duo
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance

Eyes:
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Sasa super dolly powerful mascara in black
ELF Brightening Eye Color in Ivy
ELF Cream Eyeshadow duo in Mocha Swirl
ELF Mineral Eye Primer ( This thing rocks my socks! works as well as my TFSI)
Amuse Pearl Eyeshadow Palette in Paris
Generic False eyelashes (I piled a second layer on the ends to give a winged effect.)
GEO Angel Grey

Lips:
Rimmel Long Lasting Lipstick in Airy Fairy
KATE lipgloss in BE-1

I visited Daiso. This time I managed to snap some pics.
Some are weird, I was trying not to be obvious!
Ribbons, tinsel and what not.The eyelash rack.
cosmetics corner. Lots of variety with super cheap price. For budget beauty junkies.The infamous everbilena liquid eyeliner. This was featured in Popteen and I love mama.
If you have Daiso near by go grab it. This is good stuff for a VERY affordable price!All the super cute cases. Actually they are cigarette cases.

Went to a clothing store. I wanted the fedora.
But I find no purpose for it. I do not wear hats to college.
camwhoring with it. ^.^;;

A sneak peak into Etude House. I didn't get anything from Etude this time.
I manage to snap when the sales assistant got distracted.
Lip stuff.

It seems there's a new addition of blushes from Canmake.Canmake counter. PW20 is still my favourite colour of them all!!

My mini loot!
A scarf to keep me warm.
I like this design eventhough, it is a little pricey. This was the last piece. new pumps. my old ballet flats got worn out!

and also the everbilena eyeliner which I shown.

Had Subway for lunch.
Turkey Breast. Yum Yum. I like sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment