Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY OOTD and FOTD

Another fashion of the day post.
I will be doing this only when I really dress up and go out. I don't do it everyday.
I am pretty much a lazy person when it comes to really dressing up!

I shall start with the colour of my new contacts first.
ColorVue Cosmetic Lens in Aqua 3 tones. This lens has 0% enlarging effect.I have a lousy camera that doesn't really capture colour.

Style of the day.

Paired up withWedges. I know a have a huge scar on my leg.

Face of the day.A more matured-fu.
I look like a Siberian Husky. urm..

Eyes :
L'oreal De-crease
ELF cream eyeshadow in Mocha Swirl
ELF brightening eye shadow in Ivy
Elianto Shimmer eyeshadow in Ivory
Elianto Shimmer eyeshadow in Peach Pink
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara in Brown
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat eyes mascara in Feline Black
Wen n Wild Cream eyeliner in 886 Black
Silkygirl wearing eyeliner in black black
ColorVue Contact lens in Aqua 3 tones

Face:
Etude House Dream on Base in Mint
Skin79 Super BB cream (Suzu also uses this but her version is in gold, mine's hot pink)
Etude House Peach Skin Pact
MAC studio finish concealer in NC20
ELF Healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance
ELF Healthy glow bronzing powder in Sunkissed
Elianto Ultra Smooth Blush in Soft Pink
Etude House Magic BB mist

Lips:
Etude House VIP girl dear darling lipstick in PK007 (potential YSL rouge volupte in lingerie pink dupe!)
Etude House Woo~Baby Lip plumper

and I have to show the ring too because I LOVE it sooooo much!
I got this from F21.

No comments:

Post a Comment