Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY eve FOTD and OOTD

Happy Chinese New Year!

This was suppose to be posted yesterday but I came back late. Was too tired to do anything besides bathing and removing make.

Style for that day. It was really simple.
but I paired it with flip flops! ^.^;
Lucky I did that, It rained. So I save my pretty shoes from the risk of getting soaked.Red nails for New year. I used Revlon Nail Enamel in Red Hot Tamale.
Most gorgeous bright red I've ever seen.

For my finger nails,
Etude house petite darling nail polish in PK006.

Make up of the day.
Eyes :
Majorlica Majorca Lash gorgeous Wing in BK999
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Waterproof in Brown (bought the wrong shade but it looks black so oh well..)
Too Faced Shadow Insurance (HG eye primer!)
ELF mineral eyeshadow in Elegance
ELF mineral eyeshadow in caffeinated
Revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner in black
Generic brand white shimmer shadow stick
ELF brightening eye color in Ivy
Elianto 3D eyeshadow cube in Gold brown
Taiwanese handmade false eyelashes
Silky Girl Long wearing eyeliner in Black Black
GEO Super Angel Brown

Face:
Etude House Pore Smoothing Peach Base in Lavender
Shills Cherry Blossom Limited Edition BB cream
Etude House Peach Skin Pact
Daiso Pink blush
Elianto Marble blush in Bronzy
Etude House BB magic mist

Lips:
Rimmel Nude delight
Rimmel Vinyl Star in Demure

A lot of product used but the makeup is really natural.


I finally opened the Colorvue contacts that has been lying in my shelf for months.
Colorvue was the first color contacts brand i used. It is really comfortable. I can wear it for 12 hours and still feel comfortable.
It has high oxygen permeability. Unlike GEO, eyes get dry after 10 hours of wearing (for me).
Super Angel Brown gets dry even faster, I guess because of the super big diameter.

My favourite colour for this brand is Aqua 3 tones.
The colour is really light. It's an icy blue colour

No comments:

Post a Comment