Friday, February 19, 2010

Cinema outing.

I went to watch 14 Blades today.

Summary:
A kung fu thriller set during the Ming Dynasty and centered on a secret service agent (Donnie Yen) in the emperor's court who is betrayed and then hunted by his colleagues

At first I was pretty reluctant as it is a Cantonese movie. My fluency of Cantonese is really low. I still understand words but it takes me time to speak it.
I was amazed my this movie nevertheless eventhough it is really brutal. What do you expect of a movie about imperial assassins!
I almost burst into tears during the last scene. I have such a fickle heart. GOSH!
Overall, it is an enjoyable movie with lots of good action scene and some heartbreaking parts (for me).

I got my GEO Angel Blue today!
My eyes with Angel Blue, not really obvious due to the lighting and my stupid camera.you can see the enlarging effect though.
It is 14.0 mm in diameter.

Later i went for a karaoke session.
I got a jacket too.It is a biker jacket in camel brown.

Eye make of the day,Pretty simple. I didn't use falsies.

Makeup used,
Eye:
L'oreal De-crease
Etude House Oh~ m'Eye Liner in Gray
Silky girl long wearing liner in black black
Elianto Blossom Shadow in Gold
Amuse Pearl Eyeshadow Palette in Paris
ELF duo cream eyeshadow in Mocha Swirl
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat Eyes mascara in Feline black
GEO Angel Brown

Face:
Etude House Dream on base in Mint
Maybelline clear smooth mineral liquid foundation in Rose white
One point privacy pore concealing powder in pink
ELF natural radiance blush in Glow

Lips :
Rimmel Gloss Maxxx lipstick in 006

No comments:

Post a Comment