Monday, January 5, 2015

FOTD : Few days before New Year

This is a random look of the day that I did a few days before New Year. We went out for last minute shopping and also to look for sales and I just quickly dolled myself up.

So for my face, I am using the Catrice Nude Illusion foundation. From my past FOTDs, as you can see I have been using this foundation religiously. I have grown to really love this foundation. It is the drugstore foundation for me for the last quarter of 2014.
And, I dusted ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer on top of my foundation. Shimmers is not for everyone but I love shimmer in my powder, it gives my skin a very nice glow and personally I think it is very photogenic. Love shimmers in my powder so much that I bought another loose powder with shimmers.
I will post about that powder in a haul post.

For blush it is the Catrice Lip and Cheek Colour in Neo Geisha. Bronzer, The Body Shop Honey Bronzer Bronzing Powder in 01 and Highlighter, Essence Soo Glow Highlighter in 10.

My eye products are really simple and light. I am using my trusty Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Kinda wonder why I did not bring my Naked 3 palette over here) with Maybelline Master Precise eyeliner.
Mascara is Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara and Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara.

My lip colour this time around is bold. I just want to have fun with my lip colour since the new year is coming then. It is L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in Fuchsia Drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment