Saturday, January 17, 2015

FOTD : Boxing day gathering


My sleep cycle was terrible through that period of time thus my skin was horrible at that moment. For my base makeup, I had to use product with higher coverage to cover the huge pimple at my chin, you can't the pimple from the photo because I did a good job covering it. The product I used as my base is Etude House Face Conditioning Cream and Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream. This BB Cream is really thick thus the higher coverage. Like most Korean BB Cream, it has slight tinge of grey, it did wash me out quite a bit. Also, I used the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and set the base with MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural.

My blush is Essence Me & My Ice Cream in Ice Bomb. This is a limited edition, you can't get it anymore in stores. Could try finding it from ebay.
My highlighter is Essece Soo Glow Highlighter in 10 and bronzer is The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder.    

My eye makeup is as usual very simple. It is Catrice Absolute Nude Palette and Essence Metal Effect Cream Eyeshadow in UK's Stonehedge all over my eye. Lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner. Mascara is the L'oreal Volumissime x 4 Mascara and Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eyes Mascara.
My undereye circles are hidden by the 3CE Full Coverage Concealer and eyebrows is the Etude House Drawing Brow Pencil.

For my lips, I opted for a nude lip colour. It is the Essence Hello Autumn TE Lip Cream in Keep Calm & Go for a Walk. It is a pinky-peach nude. When I first applied it on my lips I thought the shade would wash me out but I didn't wash me out as much I thought it would. It is really pretty on my lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment