Sunday, August 1, 2010

About that cute glasses.

Yesterday I went to the optometrist to get my glasses fixed and polished.
I didn't know that my frame can be polished but he say yea there's service to polish it up since it is a branded frame. Cool! My glasses will be sparkling new again.

My parents promised me a new spare glasses since I will going abroad soon. Maybe.
I took the picture of both of it since I was undecided because both of them are freaking cute. Why all the expensive frames have to have to cutest designs.

Look at the ribbon at the side. Ain't them like super super cute?
Sorry for the blurry pic, I am using my phone camera since I didn't carry my digi cam.

in the end I chose the black one because of the unique colour scheme. Black and white.
Very classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment