Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Revlon Foundation review and a little clothing haul

A package arrives.
Excited to see the inside?
It some clothes I ordered from a blogshop few days ago.
The maxi dress is the prettiest of all three pieces I ordered although it's a bit short for me. Above ankle.
Another review on my foundation review-a-thon.

This time it's the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation. Mine's in combination/oily formula and the shade is 200 Nude.


It comes in 30ml with a clear glass bottle and frosted black cap.
It cost about RM59.00 (USD18.61) in my country but I got it when it was on sale. I forgotten how much I payed for this bottle.

It promises a natural and flawless look with oil-control and shine free. It's also transfer resistance.

I wore this from 7am to about 4pm. The foundation is still intact. Infact it adheres so much to the skin it's so hard to get it off.

There's visible shine after 5-6 hours at my T-zone area but that can be fix with loose powder and blotting paper.
The coverage is medium to full.
Formulation wise it's more liquidy than creamy. What irks me the most is its packaging. Gosh! why can't there be a pump. This isn't practical at all.
If you are not careful. You will pour too much and it will go to waste.
The finishing is very nice. It gives a matte finish but not too matte that it makes you look dead.
It's slightly on the heavy side compared to the Chanel Mat Lumiere liquid foundation.

So far, I didn't break out from this product.

For the price, it's a great product. One of the best liquid foundation I've ever tried.
I would recommend this foundation to those who can't afford a highend brand foundation or even if you can afford an expensive foundation. This is worth the try and worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment