Saturday, July 31, 2010

Cherry Culture haul

Another package arrives. I know I haul hella a lot. This is a collective one I didn't blow up my cash one shot.

I got them because there were a 25% of anything LA color on Cherry Culture, followed by a 20% off anything on Cherry Culture.

The loot.


Swatch of the Jordana Liquid Eyeliner. Woots! The quality is so good for 1.99 + 20% off.
I got it in blue and black. It only comes in 3 colors, blue, black and brown.
I wish it had more choices of colour.

LA color baked eyeshadow in Equinox.The ingredient list. It contains mineral oil. To those who are allergic to it, steer away from this eye product.

LA color 6 color metallic eyeshadow in Cafe au Lait.
Amuse 6 color blush palette. The top left colour looks like a freaky blush color O.o;Ingredient list. Parafina Liquida = Mineral oil. So this product also contains mineral oil.

Here comes the swatches!!The swatch for LA color baked eyeshadow in equinox. I swatched it dryThe black is not very prominent, infact sheer, the rest of the color are good.
They aren't very smooth either.

LA color 5 color metallic eyeshadow in cafe au lait.
This one is crazy pigmented and smooth. I love it!

The top row for the Amuse 6 blush palette. The top left blush colour infact is a scary colour.
I don't know if this is gonna work as a blush. Bottom 3 colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment