Monday, July 12, 2010

FOTD : Doll-up look

This is my first time working on bottom falsies. Tell me how do you like this look!

Close up shot so you could see the details

Better pictures. I on the extra bright light so you could see the colour of my circle lens.
I am wearing Geo's Super Angel Brown. It's 14.8mm but it looks huge on my eyes.

I like the lip colour for this look. Looks like the mix and matching turns out well.
I used Etude House Color me Nude Lip concealer, ELF mineral lip gloss in pageant princess and Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Demure to create the milky pink lips that's really popular with the gyaru.

My eye look,
I didn't stick the bottom lashes too far away from my waterline because I think that will create a imbalance eye but with enough distance to create a bigger and rounder eye.
No eyeliner is used at the bottom to prevent the sad panda eye look and lean to a more natural look.


For my eye I used:
Generic false eyelashes (you can get these from Ebay)
L'oreal De-crease
Coastal Scents Camel Mica
Elianto shimmer eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
ELF cream eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Cat eye mascara in Feline Black
Maybelline Volum' Express theMagnum in Black

For the face I used:
Etude House Dream on base in Mint
Shills 6 in 1 BB cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals liquid foundation in C02
Elianto Natural Mineral Loose Powder in Rose Beige
ELF all over cover stick in Rose Beige
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in Matte Bronze
ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
VOV baby cheek in baby pink

No comments:

Post a Comment