Tuesday, July 13, 2010

FOTD : Fresh spring look

The same style of gyaru makeup with more with highlighting and contouring.
Also with nude lips! For a fresher look.
I play more emphasis at highlighting the T-zone, above the cupid's bow and chin so my features are brought out together along with the eyes.
Contoured the side of my cheeks for a smaller face look.

Super closeup shot. Sorry if I gross out anyone with my face.

Here are the list of make up products I used.

Eye :
ELF mineral eyelid primer
Elianto Shimmer eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
Elianto Pearl Shine eyeshadow in Light Salmon
ELF cream eyeliner in Black
Etude House Secret Powder
NYX ultra pearl eyeshadow in Iced Mocha
NYX ultra pearl eyeshadow in Mink

Face:
Etude House Dream on Base
Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth minerals liquid foundation in C02
ELF HD powder
ELF Studio pressed powder in porcelain
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in Luminance
ELF Studio Blush and Contour (used the contour only)
ELF mineral blush in Mauve Lilac
VOV baby cheek in baby pink

Lips :
NYX round lipstick in Circe
ELF super glossy lip shine in Goddess

My glorious usamimi.

No comments:

Post a Comment