Sunday, October 16, 2016

Travel Diary in UK : London : Last Day

So, we have come to my last day in UK. We are back in London. We had to make our last day in London since we would be returning from Heathrow.
Since it was the last day in London, our plan is to carry out our own self activity and meet up at night at Tower of London.
On that day, I decided to wander around Oxford Street, Trafalgar Square and its surrounding areas.

I started out in Oxford Street where I spent most of my time shopping in Primark, Boots, Superdrug.
There was a sporadic rain at the moment, it was great that I was mostly indoors.

Then later in the afternoon, I took the tube to Charing Cross to explore the National Gallery, Trafalgar Square.

The weather was beautiful in the afternoon. The sky was so blue. It certainly does not look like winter, doesn't it.

Walking towards a bookstore opposite the road, Waterstones, I went to Costa which is located at the top floor for a nice cup of Caramel Macchiato to warm myself up for the later part of the afternoon.

Wandering around the Haymarket area.
Her Majesty's Theatre. Hoping to come back to London soon to catch a musical.

All I did was walking round and round the area and eventually stop by Tesco to grab myself some tea time snack. I think I walk for about 3-4 hours down the road. I don't even remember where I ended up.
At about 5pm, I left to Tower Hill for Tower of London and Tower Bridge.

The only photo I have with the Tower of London. I look pretty tragic over here but oh well...

Tower Bridge.

This sums up my UK travel in 2013. It is definitely a place I would come back to visit again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment