Monday, October 24, 2016

FOTD : Birthday look

It's my birthday yesterday and I am excited to share with you my birthday look. 
By the way, I cut my hair to shoulder length and dyed it dark brown almost black because my hair was really damaged from the constant dyeing. 

I call this the Autumn Burgundy Look. I got inspired by a Korean autumn look which I stumbled on youtube. 

Face : 
Banila Co. Prime Primer in Hydrating Shimmer
Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation
3CE Full Cover Concealer
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
H&M Bronzer in Sheer Tan
ELF Mineral Blush in Joy
Aliexpress ABH Illuminator

Eyes: 
ELF Mineral Eye Primer
Pupa Vamp! Compact Eyeshadow in 201
Elianto Eyeshadow in Venus Brown
Divage Velvet Eyeshadow in 7315
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline Volum' Express Hypercurl Mascara in Brown
Maybelline Brow Satin 
KATE Eyebrow Mascara

Lips : 
Innisfree Glossy Lip Lacquer in #6 Maple Burgundy Pink


While I was rummaging through my stash, I realized that I do not own many burgundy shades. The Innisfree Glossy Lip Lacquer is my only burgundy shade. This lip lacquer, I got it few autumns ago when burgundy makeup started to become a hit makeup look for autumn in Korea. 
The Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation, I think I like this foundation. It blends out like a dream with my real technique sponge and it is lightweight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment