Thursday, October 20, 2016

FOTD : Not neutral


It has been a long time since I posted a FOTD. I am still trying to find a great spot in my house to take my FOTDs.
So far, I think my balcony is the best spot.

Face :
Nature Republic Ice Jelly Primer in Melon
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
Catrice Camouflage Liquid Concealer
Dodo Palgantong Loose Powder
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Rose Petal
Ebay Contour Powder Palette 
Violet Voss Pro Highlighting Palette

Eyes :
ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
Vivienne Sabo Eyeshadow Duo in 39
Maybelline Brow Satin
Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara
Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stringray
Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara

Lips :
Ebay NVX Liquid Lipstick in #7

I am actually loving the purple eyeshadow I am sporting in this FOTD. Purple gives a very feminine yet mysterious look and it is not over the top. I am a neutral or pinks gal but looks like I will purple a chance.
Ebay makeup has been working on me. They are not the best of quality but they do their job. I am liking the contour powder very much. The undertones are grey and ashy which is suitable for contour and It is very very subtle. I usually mix shades 3 and 4 together to contour. I do not touch the lighter shades mainly because I do not know how to use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment