Friday, October 28, 2016

FOTD & EOTD : Birthday Lunch

It was my birthday lunch and I decided to do something different and more elaborate for my makeup look. So, today, I am going to share with you my makeup look.


Face:
L'oreal Sunscreen
Banila Co. Prime Primer in Hydrating Shimmer
Lunasol Water Cream Foundation in OC2
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural
NYX Bronzer Daydream of Maui
Bourjois Blusher Rose D'or
Aliexpress ABH illuminator
MUFE Mist & Fix

Eyes :
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Pupa Vamp! Wet & Dry Eyeshadow in 201
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Mink Pearl
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Walnut Pearl
Aritaum Mono Eyes in #25 Dress Code
Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Brown
Mee Brightly Shine Eyeliner in Brown
Maybelline Brow Satin
Kiss Me Eyebrow Mascara
Ebay/Aliexpress Fake Eyelashes in 216

Lips :
Kylie Lip Kit in Posie K



My eyelash application is not the best, I am still trying.
These are the most natural fake eyelash I ever got from Ebay. I am so in love. These are 8mm long, they are more suited to Asian eyes. They are just the most natural design and length to give an extra "oomph" to the eyes without looking overmade. Too long and voluminous of a eyelash can look too heavy on the eye and make one too tired or sleepy. Should had used a black mascara because up close you could see the difference in colour between my real lashes and falsies.
I am so in love with the Lunasol Water Cream Foundation. It is a great foundation for dry skin, the finish is dewy, it is so lightweight and moisturizing and it does not cling on to my dry patches. It last long on my skin, about 10 hours wear without breaking up or fading.
I have been shopping my stash lately, and I found these NYX Ultra Pearl Mania which are probably ancient in makeup years. I do not know if anyone still remembers them. Love these eyeshadows, I just forgot how great they are. I just don't really use them because they are messy to work with. This is always the case with loose eyeshadows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment