Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello October

October has come and it's my favourite month because it's my birthday month.
This year, I am pretty glad that I am able to celebrate my birthday with my parents after being away for 6 years.

birthday wishlist




My birthday wishlist this year.

It's kinda strange that I didn't wish for more makeup. There's only four makeup item in my wishlist. Usually, It's way more. Just look back at my old wishlists. Instead, I am more in skincare right now.
It might be because I am hitting quarter age and I am starting to realize how important it is to take care of my skin. Also, I can feel that my skin condition has been changing and it's pretty much high time to invest on skincare. 

For cosmetics, I have been wanting these four items
1) Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundatiom
2) Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Seduce
3) Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Antique Rose
4) Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in Backtalk 

No comments:

Post a Comment