Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Hiking my new hobby?

Is hiking my new hobby?
Of late, an old friend of mine always invite me for hiking with her husband and gang. It has been quite a weekend routine for me.

Hiking is a great workout. It packs fun and adventure.
Hiking burns tons of calories.Also, the longer and harder your hiking trail, the more you burn. It's great for weight loss and at the same time it strengthens lots of muscles, especially the lower body muscle. If you think you are only working quads and glutes for hiking. You are so wrong. It works the core too. I can definitely feel my core working especially on steeper incline.


There are lots of greenery along the hiking trail in my country. It's very refreshing and calm. A great way to take an off from the busy life of the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment