Friday, November 20, 2015

Mini haul : Bourjois & Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret lipglosses are not the best in town when it comes to texture and consistency but I have to say they are a nostalgic beauty item. Everyone and their mother are gifted or own this lipgloss at some point in their life.

Victoria's Secret had a sale on these lipglosses and something just pushed me into picking them up. I usually use these lipgloss when I am really in a hurry or when I find them in my bag. I usually pop them into my bag because they are so convenient to just pick up and apply anytime and anywhere with their plastic slant tip applicator.


The juiced flavoured gloss are really cute with the spiral design of two shades of gloss in the tube,

Redberry Blend and Mango Sorbet.

These glosses taste really good. They taste like fruits and they are sweet. Sometimes I unconsciously lick off the glosses. I know it is not a healthy thing to do but just can't help it with the yummilicious sweet taste.

On the bad side, these sticky glosses are not long hair and wind friendly. My hair just sticks on the gloss like no other.

The next item I picked up is an item that the beauty store was having an offer on and I have wanted to try them for some time. It is the Bourjois Quad Smoky Stories.

The shade I got is 02 Over Rose.
It is a beautiful neutral rose palette to create a rose undertone smoky eyes look.

No comments:

Post a Comment