Wednesday, November 11, 2015

FOTD : Photo session

The other day I had a photo session with my groupmates for our graduation photobook. I thought it would be interesting to post and keep note on what I actually wore for the photo session on my face. Graduating from university is a special occasion and it happens once in a lifetime (or maybe more if you decide to do double or triple degrees). So, I would be nice to document even a small photo session so that I can look at this post a year or two later for nostalgia purposes and memories.

I pretty much love the makeup I wore on the day of the photo session. I find it to beglam but at the same time not too out there, still quite natural.

For my base, I have been using the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream. My foundation of choice this time is still the Rimmel True Match Foundation and powder of choice is MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural. To conceal my eyes , I applied the Maybelline Dream Lumi corrector.

Bronzer, to make it look more natural I opted for TheBodyShop's Honey Bronze Tinted Face Gel. Because it is a gel type formula, the bronze seems to look like to be naturally from your skin instead of looking applied on. It blends so well into the skin. Blush I also chose to use a cream blush for a more natural finish, I used the Catrice Lip & Cheek Colour in Neo Geisha. Highlighter I want something that pops out, not a subtle highlighter, I went heacy handed with the Essence Sooo Glow Cream Highlighter in 01.

For my eyes, I went glam natural with Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in Gold Rush with Essence Mono Eyeshadow in Triple Choc. Eyeliner is the usual Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black and Mascara the Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara.
Eyebrows, I have been using my favourite combination of the Maybelline Brow Satin and Kiss Me Brow Mascara. These combination have been giving me a beautiful filled in brows that looks so soft and natural.

My lips, I lined my lips with Essence Lipliner in Satin Mauve and topped it off with Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Nude-ist. This has been a favourite lip combination of mine. The dusty rose colour is to die for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment