Monday, November 23, 2015

Little haul : L'oreal Infalliable Mega Gloss

The L'oreal Infalliable Glosses.
When they first launched, I knew that I have to get these glosses because I had good experiences with L'oreal lip products and I wanted to find out if these glosses live up to my expectations.

I picked up these three colours when they were having a buy two get one off offer on them.

The colour selection for these glosses are wide. There are 24 shades to choose from and the finishes of the glosses are divided into cream, shimmer, matte and neon.
Sadly, we do not have the xtreme resistance finish that is available in some countries.

The shades that I have picked up are shades I like the most from swatching. I don't really enjoy shimmery glosses so I did not pick anything up from the shimmery line and the neons seem too sheer for me, they appear on me like colourless glosses. I prefer my glosses with some colour pigmentation because I do like to wear my glosses alone most of the times. They are not a lipstick topper for me.

Let me talk about the packaging of these glosses. The packaging of these glosses are so sleek and sturdy that it feels really high end. The applicator is somehow designed to be shaped with a curve and empty in the middle of the doe foot applicator, it is shaped to be like the YSL Rouge Volupte Glosses' applicator.
There are many similarities between YSL and L'oreal products. Can't blame when they are from the same company.

The product. The finish of these glosses feel very luxurious, they are light, easy to apply, buttery smooth on the lips. The colour payoff is excellent for the matte and good for the cream finish. The only downside is probably the fact that especially the matte gloss do not last as long as I would like it too. The matte gloss do dry down matte but it doesn't stay put, it is easily transferable. It leaves a stain but you can see that it has very much faded at the end of the day.
Maybe I expected it to work like a liquid lipstick when it wasn't suppose to. Anyway , I still really like the lipgloss because it is very moisturizing despite being matte. The cream ones are more moisturizing but that is because of the finish.

Overall I like these lipgloss and I do recommend trying them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment