Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello October + Haul

Rive Gauche were having sales on the L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Liquid Lipsticks. They went down to 369 roubles (around USD9) which is considered a great price over here since they usually retail from 447-469 roubles.

The L'oreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick is my favourite lipstick hybrid. They are so easy to apply and they feel like cushion on the lips. They glide on the lips like butter.
They aren't very long lasting, about 4 hours on my lips but when they are on the lips. They are really moisturizing and they feel so good.

Since they were on a sale, I thought I would pick them up and stock them up.


Call me a hoarder. I picked up 5 colours.

From left : Blushing Harmony, Fuschia Drama, Molto Mauce, Nude Vibrato and Nude Ballet.

From top : Nude Vibrato, Molto Mauve and Blushing Rose

Nude Vibrato is a beautiful peach nude. On my skintone, it doesn't wash me (for a reference I am a NC15-20)  out or look 'dead' but if you are darker than me, this shade can appear dead. Since it is a lighter colour, it appears slightly sheerer than the other shades.

Molto Mauve like its name , it is a mauve with silver iridescent shimmer. It is one of those "my-lips-but-better" colour.

Blushing Rose is a medium dusty rose. It is also a "my-lips-but-better' shade but with a hint of pink.

From top : Nude Ballet, Nude Vibrato and Fuchia Drama

Nude Ballet is a beige nude. Compared to Nude Vibrato, there's more brown tone as opposed to Nude Vibrato's peach tones.

Fuchsia Drama is a straight up fuchsia, not for the faint heart. I find fuchsia extremely flattering on Asian skintones, it hides the yellow tones of the skin and brightens the skintone nicely.

Rimmel 60 seconds nail varnishes were on sale too. Being the nail junkie I am, I couldn't resist picking them up.

From left : Ring a Ring o' Roses, Major Brown, Caramel Cupcake, Rose Libertine ,Out of the Blue

I love the formula of the 60 seconds nail varnishes. They do not dry in 60 seconds as claimed but they dry pretty fast, maybe slightly over 60 seconds. The brush is thick, making application very easy and fast and the colour selections is great.
I love how quirky the names are.

The last item is L'oreal Volume Million Lashes So Couture Mascara.

I have been on a mascara kick and since this was on sale, I just randomly pick it up to try it out. I have yet to try it out. I will review this item as I get my use out of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment