Sunday, October 12, 2014

Magic nude : Little haul


The L'oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint has finally arrived in Moscow shores. I heard a lot of rave reviews about this foundation from the blogosphere and how much it compares to the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation.
Ofcourse, me being me, I couldn't not pick up this foundation. It would be almost sinful to not pick it up!
My shade is 100 Porcelain. I am not the fairest person on earth but I am in the lightest shade for this range for foundation. So girls who are lighter than me might not have a match in this range. By the way, I am a NC15-NC20 in my skintone.


The packaging for this foundation is very chic and classy with the frosted glass. It looks almost high end. The only downside about this foundation, there is no pump dispenser which increase the risk of spilling the foundation everywhere, making a great foundation mess.


Max Factor Color Elixir Lipsticks are on sale. I haven't tried Max Factor Lipsticks before, so I thought this is a good chance to try them out.

I got two colours from the range 735 Maroon Dust and 711 Midnight Mauve.
I found it really hard to get colours I like from this range as most finishes are either metallic or frosty. Metallic or Frosty finishes are my most hated finish for lipsticks, it makes me look as if I am stuck in the 80s or 90s. It doesn't look good on me at all.

After selecting for about an hour, I finally settled for these two colours.


Midnight Mauve is a purple-pink plum shade with slight shimmers. The shimmers do not bother me at all since upon application, the shimmers are barely visible.

Maroon Dust is one of the rare cream colour from the collection. It is a peachy nude with some orange tone.

The packaging is very expensive looking, it reminds me of Estee Lauder packagings because of the gold and the see through colour indicator at the bottom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment