Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birthday FOTD

I can't just express how much I am impressed with the L'oreal Million Lashes Noir Excess Mascara, because oh wow It just made me went from Asian lashes to va va voom lashes.

My lashes just look so long and voluminous. I was so impressed and amazed.
I never knew a mascara can make my lashes look like this.

Side view.
You can how long my Asian lashes look. I am so in love with this mascara.

The products used for my eye makeup are, L'oreal Million Lashes in Noir Excess, Maybelline Volum' Express Cat Eye Mascara (bottom lashes), Majolica Majorca Jeweling eyes in PK722, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Catrice Absolute Nude Eyeshadow Palette, Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in Stingray, Etude House Drawing Eye Brow.


I just love how soft matte my skin look for this FOTD.
I have to thank the Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation for helping me achieve this beautiful soft matte look. This foundation just promises what it promises to deliver, a soft matte look. I am still sad over the fact this foundation is discontinued but thank goodness there's the Chanel Perfection Lumiere to back it up.

The list of face makeup I have used. Etude House Face Conditioning Cream in Light, MAC Minerlaized Skin Finish Naturial, Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer and 3CE Full Coverage Concealer.

For my lips I lined my lips with Essence Lipliner in Wish me a Rose then topped it off with Chanel Glossimer in Jalousie.

A better lip swatch with the Chanel Glossimer in Jalousie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment