Saturday, October 11, 2014

FOTD : Mid-Oct Festivals

There was an event in Moscow City yesterday so it is finally a day for me to dress myself up and look great. I will do a post on that event in the next blogpost or so but now let's hop to the FOTD. 

FOTD -
I used the Etude House Face Conditioning Cream Light as my base and the Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream. I have refound my love for this BB Cream. It is one of the best BB Creams I have ever used. It is really full coverage but like me, I don't like too full of a coverage, I will a small pea size to cover up my whole face and my skin still looks so good like second skin. The finish is a soft matte.

My powder is the ELF Tone Correcting Powder in Shimmer. Under bright lighting and close up view, I can definitely see a lot of shimmers on my face. Really, it isn't visible in real life unless the person has macro mode eye powder or they are standing 1cm away from your face.Still, might not be the powder for everyone especially those with enlarged pores.
I quite like this powder but it is under the "OMG FAVOURITE" list. From afar, the powder makes my face look like as if it is 'glowing', there's a very nice dewy look to it, not a disco ball mess. It is beautiful.

Blush and Highlighter are my usual Catrice Lip and Cheek Colour in Neo Geisha and Topshop Glow Stick. For bronzer, I used the bronzer from my Urban Decay Naked Flushed in Native palette.

Eyes, I finally used the Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes Palette in PK722 which I got from a Guardian clearance in Ampang Park Mall. Not too bad, not too bad. Beautiful shimmery colours that complement the Asian eyes. My primer is the Too Faced Shadow Insurance which is really old and I need to get it done before Summer so I could get another new tube in Sephora when I get back to Malaysia.
Mascara is the L'oreal Volumissime x4. Like the x5, it gives me the most beautiful long and voluminous lashes but it smudges on me. What a bummer but I love the results it gives my lashes.
Eyeliner is my Stila Smudge Stick waterproof eyeliner.

Lip colour is Pupa Princess Shiny Lip Fluid in Nude Rose. I am loving nude lips on me of late despite it does wash me out a little.
This lip colour is absolutely beautiful on me and it looks really natural on me. It is one of those nudes that is close to a 'my-lips-but-better' on me but lacks a little pink tone that is naturally present on the lips.
It is pretty sad that this lip fluid is a limited edition product from the brand. I would have to look for other nude lip colours that is close to this.

From this angle, you could see how much the highlighter and powder is giving me the dewy effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment