Friday, October 31, 2014

Guardian warehouse loot!

In a last few days in Malaysia during the summer, I stumbled upon a Guardian warehouse sale. They were selling selected cosmetics, skincare, toiletries, etc for cheap.

Not many things caught my eye since I went during the last day of the event and most of the items have been sold out. I still manage to get some items from the clearance sale.


Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes in PK722.

This went from close to RM60 to RM20. 
It has a beautiful selection of pinks and neutrals. A feminine neutral palette.

Like most Asian brand palettes, the finish is shimmery. Shimmer finish somehow makes Asian eyes pop out even better, it sort of brings life to our small eyes. 

Another item I got is the Avene Cleanance K Cream Gel. I have been using it everyday since it is going to expire in a few months. Would I compare it to my La Roche Posay Effaclar K? 
Well, my skin has been doing well with this cream alone so do when I use the Effaclar K but texture and scent wise, I like La Roche Posay better. Avene has a funky scent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment