Sunday, October 19, 2014

Nude kick!


Lately, I am been venturing more into the nudes instead of my normal pinks. Surprisingly, I am starting to find nude flattering on me. It doesn't look as dead on me as I thought before, maybe because I had master the skill of choosing the right nude shade.


Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude.
Notting Hill Nude is Rimmel's most famous nude colour. I heard it is compared to Tom Ford's Spanish Pink minus the pink tones.
Notting Hill Nude is a beautiful brown-town nude with slight pink undertones. It is not too light nor too dark thus it complements fair to medium skintones without washing out or looking dead on the lips.

Rimmel Moisture Renew Let's Get Naked.
Let's Get Naked is a pinky nude. Pinky nude is one of my favourite nudes because of the pink tones in it that gives a touch of girlyness and cuteness to any look.

As compared to Notting Hill Nude, Let's Get Naked has a stronger pink tone and it is slightly lighter.

I really like the formulas of the Moisture Renew lipsticks by Rimmel. They are so creamy and they glide on the lips like butter which makes application much easier. The finishes of these lipsticks are slight glossy because of their moisturizing properties.

The last lipstick I picked up is Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe.
This is a repurchase, it's my favourite nude lipstick from Maybelline. I forgot to pack this lipstick with me when I left home last Summer. So I thought I would pick up another tube (Doesn't hurt since the price isn't wallet breaking).

That's all for my nude lipsticks that I have picked up from the drugstore

No comments:

Post a Comment