Sunday, September 28, 2014

New favourite eyeshadows : L'oreal L'ombre Pure Eyeshadows


I picked up another two L'oreal Colour Rice L'ombre Pure Eyeshadow. From my previous post, you might have already know how much I love these drugstore eyeshadows. They are one of the most impressive if not most impressive drugstore eyeshadow I could ever used.
Reviews are also in that post.

So, I couldn't resist not picking up another two shades since they were on sale. It is a crime not picking them up.

L'oreal Colour Riche L'ombre Pure Eyeshadow Nude 200 Over The Taupe

Just like its name, it is a beautiful taupe. The beautiful average everyday wash of colour on the lid.
I am pretty safe with my eyeshadows, they are always in the neutral category aka my comfort zone.

L'oreal Colour Riche L'ombre Pure Nude 205 Sable Lame

This is a beautiful light brown-champagne colour. It makes one of the beautiful all over the lid colour.

Gold Mania (Left) and Over the Taupe (Right)


My happy family of my L'oreal Colour Riche L'ombre Pure Eyeshadows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment