Monday, September 1, 2014

Autumn Haul & Hello September

Hello September, summer has gone by just like that. It is time to welcome the chilly autumn breeze and soon we see the leaves turn yellow and we will be dressed with our knitted sweaters. 
September also marks a new school semester. Anyone excited? 

Back in Moscow, so back to crappy lighting. 

Wasn't suppose to haul anything in Moscow but Sally Hansen nail polishes were on sale and I brought back all my nail polishes back home during my summer vacation and I didn't bring any back over here.I am left with zero nail polishes so I thought I needed some.

I need to stop splurging. I spent too much during my summer vacation.
ps. A sephora + high end haul will come soon and you all will get the jazz about the splurging.

'Complete Salon Manicure' , the name just sounds so tempting. Who doesn't want salon nails from home, it saves the time visiting a nail parlour and also money. Money is what we are talking about.

I picked up three colours : Jaded, Shall We Dance? and Commander in Chic

Jaded is a mint green colour. I have lots of mint green and I shouldn't be getting anymore mint colours but this leans more green and muted with greyish tones. It is really soft and right up my alley!

Shall We Dance is a sheer pale light pink. A romantic colour and also an everyday nail colour on the go.

Commander in Chic is a taupe colour. Also one of my favourite colour in nail polishes. It just complements my skintone really well and it gives a very chic (just like its name) touch to daily looks.

The brush of the nail polish is flat and thick. This is how I like it, I find these type of brushes gives fast and easy application.

I have been a L'oreal mascara fan after trying the L'oreal Volumissime x5 Carbon Black. It gives me the most beautiful length and volume with no clumping but sadly it does smudge on me throughout the day, but for that length and volume I can't let go of it. So, I thought I would give another L'oreal mascara a go, hoping it performs like the L'oreal Volumissime Carbon Black without the smudging. The L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Noir and L'oreal Volumissime x4 Waterproof was on sale and I got it.
I like the packaging for L'oreal Volume Million Lashes, it is very chic and sleek. I am excited to try out this mascara.

Max Factor 2000 Calories Mascara. I heard lots about this mascara, since it is on sale, I thought I would give it a try. Have been loving the Max Factor False Lash Effect, hopefully this gives a somewhat same effect on my Asian lashes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment