Sunday, June 1, 2014

Hello June : Mini buy - Thebodyshop

Hello everyone, I  can't believe it, it's already June. June is going to be a very busy busy month for me as I have finals to catch up with. The subjects are just a killer.
Thus, I won't be blogging as much. 

I am going to insert a naughty purchase over here. 

I just made a massive makeup haul and I know I shouldn't buy anymore makeup but I just went into The Body Shop and not realizing , I came out of the shop with this product. 

The Body Shop Baked to Last Bronzer in Golden Beige. 


It contains shimmers but it is not very visible on the skin. The lady in the shop tried the bronzer on me and it looks really good, I didn't notice much of the shimmers on my skin, it gives a very beautiful golden bronze on the skin, it doesn't transfer to my skin looking orange. 

Other than the lady trying on me in the shop, I haven't tried it out yet as it is so close to finals, I am not in the mood to put any makeup on but they will put into good use soon as after finals, it's summer holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment