Monday, June 16, 2014

Little June Haul


I accompanied my blockmate to the beauty store which is probably one of the worst decisions I have made. Knowing me, It is impossible for me to leave the store without getting anything.
Guilty as charged. I came out the beauty store with three items.

The much raved Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. My shade is in 31, I am pretty fair so this suits me just nice. I first heard about this CC Cream from Essiebutton and how much she likes it. I trust Essiebutton's opinions, so whatever she recommends, I just have to get it. This was the last tube  in the racks, I thought to myself, get it now or never since the beauty store is awful when it comes to restocking their products.
I swatched it on my hand and I pretty like the formula, it feels really lightweight. The coverage is light-medium, which is alright for my current skin condition. I am pretty excited to try it out.

L'oreal Volumisse Extra Black Mascara or as known in the US, L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara. I got this mascara because it was on sale. At the same, I got it because I wanted to try it and see whether is it worth all the hype. I am currently on the hunt to find a good lengthening + volumizing mascara since my favourite mascara, Maybelline TheMagnum is all done and I can't get this mascara at where I am currently. I know it is just weeks before I go back home for university break but before that, there's Summer Holidays and I want to look good in photos.

Essence Eyeliner Pen. I am going for a holiday soon and I do need a waterproof and smudge-proof eyeliner. My Maybelline Gel Eyeliner just smudges all over my eyes and by the end of the day, I would look like a panda. So I do hope this eyeliner stays and doesn't smudge, so I can look good in my travel photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment