Thursday, June 5, 2014

Summer little loot : Essence cosmetics

I went to the beauty store wanting to get a top coat but as usual I exit the store getting more than just a topcoat.

These are the items I got from the beauty store. Nothing too exciting, everything is from Essence cosmetics.

First item is the Essence lipliner in Wish Me A Rose.
It is a newly added colour to the collection.

This lip pencil is a very budget friendly lip pencil and surprisingly it is very creamy and pigmented.
This colour is a matte pink which is quite a MLBB colour on me.

I came across Carli Bybel's 'how to make your lips appear larger' video the other day and I thought, wow! I want to try that tutorial.

By the way Carly Bybel is a youtube guru with beautiful eyes and lips. She is extremely gorgeous.
You can watch her video on the tutorial over here 

I do not have a lipliner with me over here.
When I saw this at the Essence stand for 65Rubles (less than USD2). I just picked it up because of the extremely affordable price for a great quality and pretty colour.
I will do a quick post when I do try it out.

Essence Glossy Lipbalm in Mango Icecream.

Just a basic glossy lipbalm that is always handy everywhere.
I own their old version in Pink Dragonfruit and I like that lipgloss a lot because it's just really handy and moisturizing. The only downside it doesn't last that long and it is quite sticky.

These are the new versions. I don't know what changes they have made in the new version but a review is coming up soon. I hope they made changes to the formulation in terms of stickiness.

This is the star product of my haul.
I think I just found my HG top coat. I just applied nail polish over my nails before I blogged and oh wow, this top coat dries down so fast like a dream. It dried seconds after I applied it. No joke.
I never used a top coat that dried so fast.
I am already doing my daily routines as usual after applying my nail polish without having to worry my nail polish is going to 'dent' or smudge.
It gives an absolutely lovely high shine too. Usually the shine in my nail polish fades after awhile but the shine is still here.
I just can't sing enough praises for this product. I am going to see how many days the nail polish is going to last without chipping and report back.

This top sealer is probably for gel nails but I used it on normal nail polish and it works fine on it.

I am having it over my Orly's You're Blushing. Incase anyone is wondering what nail polish I am using on my nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment